| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Sundsvall in September is a little cool at 9.4 °C (48.92 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 5.3 °C (41.5 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in September is 8.7 °C (15.7 °F).
- The weather in September is marginally dry with rain now and again. Only 66mm (2.6in) of fluid tumbles across on average 11 days.
- The blue above Sundsvall is slightly fair having on balance a mediocre 4:46 of resplendent sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 11:28 long and the longest day is 14:28 long with an average length of 12:58.
- There are approximately 7:47 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 38% of daylight hours and cloudy 62% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Sundsvall September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Sundsvall, Sweden
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Sundsvall: