| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Sundsvall in October is cool at 4.5 °C (40.1 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 8.4 °C (47.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 0.9 °C (33.6 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in October is 7.5 °C (13.5 °F).
- The weather in October is slightly dry with sleet, rain or snow occasionally. Only 52mm (2in) of H2O precipitates during an average of 12 days.
- The blue above Sundsvall is dull having on balance merely 3:17 of magnificent sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 8:18 long and the longest day is 11:22 long with an average length of 9:50.
- There are approximately 6:07 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 34.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 65.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Sundsvall October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Sundsvall, Sweden
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Sundsvall: