| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Sundsvall in November is slightly cold at -2 °C (28.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 1.1 °C (34 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -5.3 °C (22.5 °F).
- In November the mean diurnal temperature range/ variation is 6.4 °C (11.5 °F).
- The weather in November is slightly dry with snow once in a while. Only 55mm (2.2in) of H2O is dropped during on average 15 days.
- The heavens above Sundsvall are really dreary having an average of only 1:54 of gorgeous sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 5:40 long and the longest day is 8:12 long with an average length of 6:52.
- There are approximately 4:33 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 29.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 70.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Sundsvall November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Sundsvall, Sweden
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Sundsvall: