| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Sundsvall in May is a little cool at 7.8 °C (46.04 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 13.5 °C (56.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 2.1 °C (35.8 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in May is 11.4 °C (20.5 °F).
- The weather in May is dry with intermittent rain, sleet or snow. A mere 38mm (1.5in) of water falls during an average of 8 days.
- The skies in Sundsvall are quite sunny with on balance a respectable 8:34 of dazzling solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 16:28 long and the longest day is 19:08 long with an average length of 17:52.
- There are approximately 8:53 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 49.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 50.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Sundsvall May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Sundsvall, Sweden
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Sundsvall: