| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Sundsvall in March is slightly cold at -3.1 °C (26.42 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 1.7 °C (35.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -7.7 °C (18.1 °F).
- In March the range/ variation of daily average temperatures is 9.4 °C (16.9 °F).
- The weather in March is dry with snow at times. A mere 34mm (1.3in) of H2O accrues across on average 10 days.
- The skies in Sundsvall are slightly fair with on average a modest 4:36 of blazing solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 10:13 long and the longest day is 13:18 long with an average length of 11:45.
- There are approximately 6:44 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 40.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 59.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Sundsvall March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Sundsvall, Sweden
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Sundsvall: