| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Sundsvall in July is very mild at 15.3 °C (59.54 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 20.5 °C (68.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10.3 °C (50.5 °F).
- In July the variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures is 10.2 °C (18.4 °F).
- The weather in July is marginally dry with rain now and again. Only 62mm (2.4in) of water precipitates during an average of 11 days.
- The blue above Sundsvall is quite sunny with on average a sizable 8:48 of resplendent sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 17:40 long and the longest day is 19:46 long with an average length of 18:51.
- There are approximately 9:38 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 47.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 52.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Sundsvall July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Sundsvall, Sweden
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Sundsvall: