| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Sundsvall in January is cold at -9 °C (15.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be slightly cold with average high temperatures reaching -4.9 °C (23.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -13.5 °C (7.7 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in January is 8.6 °C (15.5 °F).
- The weather in January is a little parched with snow once in a while. A mere 40mm (1.6in) of H2O falls during an average of 15 days.
- The blue above Sundsvall is really dreary with an average of only 1:52 of bright sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 5:06 long and the longest day is 7:19 long with an average length of 6:05.
- There are approximately 3:48 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 33% of daylight hours and cloudy 67% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Sundsvall January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Sundsvall, Sweden
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Sundsvall: