| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Sundsvall in February is cold at -7.9 °C (17.78 °F).
- Afternoons can be slightly cold with average high temperatures reaching -3 °C (26.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -12.7 °C (9.1 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in February is 9.7 °C (17.5 °F).
- The weather in February is dry with snow occasionally. A mere 30mm (1.2in) of fluid accrues during an average of 12 days.
- In February the skies in Sundsvall are very dim having on balance a scanty 2:15 of intense sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 7:24 long and the longest day is 10:06 long with an average length of 8:44.
- There are approximately 6:04 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 27.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 72.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Sundsvall February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Sundsvall, Sweden
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Sundsvall: