| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Sundsvall in December is cold at -6.7 °C (19.94 °F).
- Afternoons can be slightly cold with average high temperatures reaching -2.9 °C (26.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -10.7 °C (12.7 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in December is 7.8 °C (14 °F).
- The weather in December is slightly dry with snow sometimes. Only 52mm (2in) of fluid is discharged across on average 16 days.
- In December the heavens above Sundsvall are extremely dismal having an average of a murky 0:52 of magnificent sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 4:53 long and the longest day is 5:36 long with an average length of 5:05.
- There are approximately 3:47 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 18.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 81.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Sundsvall December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Sundsvall, Sweden
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Sundsvall: