| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Sundsvall in August is mild at 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9.2 °C (48.6 °F).
- In August the average daily temperature variation/ range is 9.8 °C (17.6 °F).
- The weather in August is marginally dry with rain occasionally. Only 67mm (2.6in) of water accrues across an average of 12 days.
- The heavens above Sundsvall are slightly sunny with on balance a welcome 7:42 of beaming sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 14:34 long and the longest day is 17:34 long with an average length of 16:05.
- There are approximately 7:58 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 49.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 50.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Sundsvall August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Sundsvall, Sweden
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Sundsvall: