| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Sundsvall in April is very cool at 2.1 °C (35.78 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 6.7 °C (44.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -2.4 °C (27.7 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in April is 9.1 °C (16.4 °F).
- The weather in April is dry with sleet, snow or rain at times. A mere 31mm (1.2in) of water is discharged during an average of 10 days.
- The blue above Sundsvall is fine having on average a detectable 6:34 of blazing sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 13:25 long and the longest day is 16:22 long with an average length of 14:54.
- There are approximately 7:54 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 45.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 54.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Sundsvall April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Sundsvall, Sweden
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Sundsvall: